This was really good and super easy for a chili.
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 medium sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (28 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 cup Progresso ® Chicken Broth or beer
In a Dutch oven, saute chicken, red peppers, onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add green chilies, chili powder, cumin and coriander; cook for 3 minutes. Stir in beans, tomatoes and broth or beer; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring often.
I topped mine with a mix of monterey jack cheese and cheddar.