Saturday, August 17, 2013

Finnish Pancakes

My pregnant-culinary adventures have basically consisted of me staring at recipes that I find on the internet.
And I've decided to finally start giving them a try!

So here is a recipe I found for Finnish Pancakes. 


To be honest, I have no idea what they are supposed to taste like...
But these turned out pretty good.

I'm not much of an egg person, and these were a little too "eggy" for my taste.
But Zach loved them.

So here you go. pretty simple!


3 tbsp butter, melted
4 eggs
2 c milk
1/2 c flour (I'd add a little more than half a cup)
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt

Preheat oven to 450o, and pour the melted butter into a 9″x16″ baking pan.
Beat eggs until foamy but not whippy, until well-blended. Beat with milk, flour, sugar and salt. Pour into pan with butter and bake 20-23 minutes.
Serve any way you like!


recipe via omnomicon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment